Hi All!

First time posting here and happy to receive advice or suggestions on the below:

ModularGrid Rack

Having spent a number of months researching, I started putting my rack together earlier this year. I'm loving the journey so far but as for many, am trying to find a balance between sources, modifiers, modulation and utilities and figuring out what works best for me....

My aim is to create an instrument for sonic experimentation (initially studio-based but to be performed with further down the line)- with inspiration found in the patch programmability and feedback systems of Serge, the timbral possibilities unique to Eurorack sound modifiers and sample manipulation. The above system will be accompanied by a control skiff at some point in the future, additional modulation is currently being sourced from VCV via Es9, mixing is being done externally and sequencing (rarely) being done in a DAW. I also have a PNW which will end up in the skiff.

I'm particularly looking for advice on utilities/modulation that might open up the system further (still considering whether Genie, Compare 2, Levit 8, HN MIA/VCAs are best use of the space available), whether there are any massive oversights or just modules that could be lots of fun to explore.

Thanks!