Hey Modulargridders
turns out it's better to get a bigger euorrack case ;) So now I'm planning my expansion in a second row with some bits and pieces I miss and some small space to grow.
Current 98hp are a lot of fun and are really striving from the input I got here on the forum! latest Jam with the Robaux LL8 as rhythm brain (I kicked out my midi module and I am not looking back)

Coming back to the planned second row, for now I'm really enjoying the idea to have two skiffs that can also work standalone and there are some DIY modules I'm interested in building.
Current wants & Favorites

DIY
Antumbra DVCA- As second half of veils (also VCAs)
AB+C - It's just super useful and there where times I wanted another one
Seismograph SD - It's a nice little kit and might be all I need
Stmix - I looked into a whole lot of more complex and featured mixers but always come back to basic setups
Robaux 3pt - I enjoyed the LL8 kit and mentality a lot, I want to use this for either quantizing or step sequencing

Assembled
Nearness - Those where recommended by Lugia and I really see a use for them in my rack

Others
Plaits, Beads - These two are kind of place holders, I like to have some granular module but might come back to bastl spa for that. I've recently come across a lot of techniques to use plaits and feel like it's a powerhouse of a module
Golden Master - I'm not sure if I'll go for this one, but at least I'm really digging into DAWless settings where I want something to add a little punch and EQ at the very end of the chain

I'm happy to hear about any tips tricks and further recommendations. Happy patching!

(I'm really not forcing the black panels thing. It just turns out a lot of DIY kits have them, haha)