sequencers are difficult... very personal...

I have a pico seq - I find that it's not particularly easy to program and resetting the sequence is a pita - i just reload the sequence once it has stopped - it is easier than actually resetting it which involves pressing both tiny buttons - either together or one after the other I can't remember exactly - but difficult when there are other modules next to it

as with a lot of small modules the ergonomics are poor - I have a feeling this also applies to the mimetic digitalis - but that might just be me and my opinions/experiences

I much prefer modules that leave space to actually get to the controls, especially ones where I am doing a lot of effectively programming - if the pico seq was 6-8hp and had a proper reset button and preferably a cv reset and a bigger screen it would be a fantastic module for the purpose I want it for - sequencing song parts on a sinfonion - as it is it's ok - it has other things going for it - 16 memory slots etc

I'm tempted by theblack sequencer - it' s just a shame you can't individually clock the channels

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities