Hi Farkas,

Do I dig it? Yes Sir! :-) Great track and oh what a nice moment that is at 2:45 where you really show those Berlin School musicians what real electronic music is about! ;-)

Wow-oh-hoo! This is some serious shit! Lovely that sequence, it keeps on going, I am sitting on the tip of my chair and... and... I am totally speechless! This is so good, this brings me back (in a good way) to the end of the 1970s and 1980s where those Berlin School people still knew how to make music ;-) Yet you managed to dip it in a modern sauce that gives it just that extra bit(e) what we needed then in the 1990s and onwards were no longer decent music (with perhaps some exceptions) have been made!

So Covid-19 rules are disappearing here slowly in Europe, when did you say you were planning to come here for a concert tour?! Use this style and you conquer all the European electronic music fans! Thanks a lot for this very exciting experience and kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for mentioning and using your VC340 vocoder again. Decent use in the beginning of the track, nice touch! I am going to press the play button again, this deserves some serious listening...

Edit: Removed typo.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads