Congratulations Farkas!
This is a great track and thanks for sharing it.

This piece is quite satisfactory as it is here.
Yes, why not introduce some drums... eventually...
But by adopting an opposite and more minimalist approach, one could also imagine concentrating on the essential. Perhaps wishing to minimize the introduction and conclusion pads (with for example an Eq a little more tightened towards the mediums, a volume just a bit less high, even a very light bit crushing).

The main sequence is very charismatic in itself! This is the main character, the hero, the one on whom all the attention is going to be focused, and therefore the light and the contrasts can be further maximized. This is all very subjective, of course.

This sequence has a beautiful dynamic, a full and almost carnal sound, a dense and silky grain (there is deep black, then all the nuances... until flashes of light; the AJH Vcos ?). The whole is carried by balanced melodic variations, with neither too many nor too few gaps (in my opinion). This sequence is neither too repetitive, nor too scattered. Like a life form with its own coherence, like the wandering of a black bear, with its distanced, disillusioned, but powerful and wild look.

The more distant or external sounds that surround it remain in their proper proportion, like a slight reaction of the environment that does not interfere with the freedom of movement and expression of the main role. A living environment that knows how to remain discreet. Music is an ecosystem.

The sequence is also the 'Unique Artistic Proposition' (in analogy with the USP of marketing, 'Unique Selling Proposition'). It is the one that triggers the adoption, the favor for the track. Her departure at 11:25 is a success: surprise, the animal has disappeared... we are left alone in its natural environment, and it has run away.

BTW, it's interesting to mention the Berlin influences in this track. But if I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to say loud and clear that this music (like most of your work) is ‘Ohio School’, or ‘Erie School’, as you like :))

You're American (ok, Ohio, Midwest), but Germans (or French like me) can't be in your place. Nor the other way around. Globalization hasn't gone that far yet... thankfully. I feel more the vast spaces of North America (and maybe the Appalachian region) than the streets of Berlin in this track.

I'm currently enjoying Johno Wells' work a lot, for example : he's so Southern California... and among the giants: Kraftwerk, so German, and Pierre Henry, Eliane Radiguet or Jean-michel Jarre, so French.

You, you are yourself. And it's perfect like that.
So, long live the Ohio School!

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).