@Lugia - for your BSPs, do you have them all set up with USB into DAW? or do you use CV Tools clock? I am using USB currently and then have the MIDI from BSP to my Hydrasynth (which in turn clocks out to my Rackbrute 6U modules. I have used the MIDI thru to also run out to my iPad (via Korg plugKEY)...finding a bit of latency when I route through Hydrasynth as it tries to 'figure out' the bpm from BSP...I've seen a video where someone recommends counting in 1 bar first so it can 'catch up' but I'm wondering if there are any better solutions to getting accurate clock through everything. I also picked up a Roland TR-8S (USB into Ableton) and have to set about 20ms clock sync delay even though going through USB. Is it better to use straight MIDI in/out? Unfortunately the MOTU 828 doesn't do MIDI...I suppose I could use my old Focusrite 2i4 as a MIDI interface only.

Took me some time but I have everything set up so I can have BSP start/stop everything (Ext set in Ableton)...seems to work decent overall, just wondering if I should consider something else for keeping everything in sync.

JB