I'm playing around with Sequins on o_c into my Disting (which is in multisample mode) and getting some really cool results. However, I'm trying to have Sequins start at the beginning of the sequence each time I stop/start the clock. There is a reset/mute option where you can specify a trigger channel to do this, but I am having a heck of a time finding something that I can create a trigger from that will do this in my setup.

I was hoping there would be some way that o_c itself could just generate a trigger whenever it started and stopped and send that to the channel I'm specifying as the reset but there doesn't appear to be a way to do this. I have Quadrax but have not been able to figure out a way to just have it send a trigger once upon start

Here is what I have for modules that I'm working with...

ModularGrid Rack

looking for any suggestions on how I could generate a single trigger when I start my clock (using Beatstep Pro as master clock start/stop). Tried to work through this over a couple days and have reached that point where I'm stumped and hoping someone else might have a recommendation.

JB