Hey all,

Have the Moog trifecta of semi-modulars and love all three. I've had a hankering to move beyond and add on a 104HP skiff to supplement and also act as a standalone unit. My idea is to do techno-style music - downbeat, psy-bient, EDM, melodic. Not really looking into generative at the moment. I also like the idea of being able to perform on the rack.

So I have 104HP. I've populated it thus far with MATHs, Disting MK4, and a buff mult. Bastl CV Trinity to follow very soon.

This is my line of thinking - uPlaits or Make Noise STO for VCO, Disting for utility, fx, etc., MATHs - because it's MATHS, Pams for clocking, Voltage block for performative sequencing, Bastl Cinnamon for VCF, Bastl CV Trinity - for automation, LFO, and ADSR, Malekko Quad VCA, Future Sound Systems MX1 as a mixer, 2HP Hat Kick and Snare for drums, and Bastl Ciao for output to a sound system or to interface with iPad - think fx, processing, etc.

Thoughts of what I could get rid of or what I'd need instead. Like I said already have 4 modules, so they are staying for now. Also, haven't decided on VCO, but at this point it's between uPlaits and STO.

ModularGrid Rack