Thread: Ambient Rack

Wow, thanks a lot for the effort. That looks to me like a setup with a lot of possibilities. The miso seems like a simple useful module. Could you give me an application example? I can use it to sum modulation sources, invert them, etc. Is that correct?
-- FWGW

And more besides. MISO can also supply DC offsets, scalar changes, modulation signal waveshaping...it's a Swiss Army Knife for modulation sections. And coupled with some VCAs, that can get REALLY wild because you can tandem those functions with the VCAs in linear mode to control modulation amplitudes. For example, there's this: https://i.discogs.com/tR56UmH3E9cR204H0-eIzMI6F_IEF1KrxwiiiEp8bZM/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:500/w:500/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTUwMjAz/LTEyMjExNzgxOTMu/anBlZw.jpeg Note how the amplitude there is increasing over the scope's time window? That takes a VCA to accomplish. So, yeah...MISO + VCAs, or if space is limited, a Frap 321 + a smaller set of VCAs, which does a lot of similar things but being a 6 hp module, it's not got the panel space that the MISO has, ergo a bit less control.