I agree with Lugia to keep the SV-1b out of a case. I have a Moog DFAM and Make Noise 0-coast and while could technically put them in a case, they would take up way too much precious space.

Here are a few ideas/suggestions for modulation and utilities

Modulation:

1/ Batumi Quad LFO from Xaoc Devices with Poti expander - the gold standard for modulation and fun easy to use
2/Intellijel Quadrax with expander- crazy possibly options for lots of modulation, fun and easy to use
3/ Acid Rain Technology Maestro- six channels of modulation and ability to create your very own LFO chains and save for recall.
Great for live use, fun and wacky modulation potential.
4/ Mutable Instruments Marbles- does so many things and more

I have these and can attest to how fun and powerful they are for creating modulation.

Utilities:

1/WMD/SSF Toolbox- small module with tons of features useful in complex patches
2/Mutable Instruments Kinks and Links: tons of features in small module but sadly Emilie of Mutable Instruments decided to no longer produce any new modules so get them while available.
3/ Doepfer Quad Sequential switch- affordable for modular and works well
4/ Qubit Mixology- a really great four channel eurorack mixer with mutes, pans, sends and looks great and fun to use.

Hope this helps!
-- sacguy71

Some really good suggestions there and food for thought. Thanks for taking time to do this !