Banged on this one for a hot minute. A few of the modules in the initial build above got dropped, but I think I've succeeded in building this out to a point where everything in it should play really well together.
ModularGrid Rack
OK...this is divided between your audio path in the upper row and the modulation/sequencing in the lower row. I added several things to the bottom row that allows you to SERIOUSLY mess with timing signals going to the RYK-185, also. So...

TOP: I put in a Tool Box, since it's got the best bang-for-the-buck in terms of little utility bits. Then I doubled the Plaits because 2 VCOs = always better than one. That'll allow for detunings, FM, and so on. Wavefolder is next, then I opted to combine the VCAs and LPGs into a single classic module: the Buchla 292t. This way, you can use some of the 292t's LPGs directly on the VCO outs, and you can also use the VCAs in there for amplitude control and mixing...or any combination that seems right for the moment. 860 VCF, then Beads for granular processing craziness. The FX Aid XL is after that, then I opted to go with a Tesseract Tex-Mix setup with four mono inputs and the master section. This gives you VCAs on each input for level/mixing control, two FX busses, dual stereo FX returns and a headphone preamp. At the end is one of Happy Nerding's new version of their Isolator, with transformer isolation for the stereo outs and another headphone preamp. This will help keep ground loops, DC offsets, and other crud off of the outputs.

BOTTOM: Starts with the Pam's, of course. Then there's the "timing mangling" section: an Adventure Audio step counter, Eowave Swing for four delayed clock outs, Intellijel's OR for combining timing pulses, a Frequency Central Logic Bomb for your Boolean gates, and a derivator to generate gates based on CV movement directions. This should be able to cause the RYK-185 to go into very useful conniption fits instead of JUST doing sequencing. Then modulation: Maths, the Triplett and an After Later dual Veils clone VCA pair for the "manipulation core", then the envelopes are all done by Zadar, which also has room in here for its Nin expander.

I wanted to make sure that you could wring out as many clock possibilities as was feasible in a small cab like this, given that there's that RYK-185 sequencer in there. Ultimately, this turned out to be a really straightforward fill-out...and in this configuration, this build should kick major ass!