A warning to be very careful with user [redacted in hope of possible resolution]

I bought a Rozendal CEM3340 osc from him about 1 month ago

1 month later no module, no replies to PM / email requests for tracking number,

I guess I am lucky I ‘only’ lost 85 euros on this guy, but nevertheless it is a lot of money to me. Of course after many successful and hassle-free transactions on here I was complacent and used F+F. My own fault obviously.

I don’t know if it’s the done thing to post his real name / email address here (because username can be changed) but I would be happy to do so.

I still have some hope that there’s some reasonable explanation. But module was still listed for sale yesterday when I emailed him. Today it is no longer listed. So I know he has logged on here in the last 24h and removed the listing, but still ignores my communications. Sad and disappointing.

• an update - user has now replied to me and it looks like it’s possible there’s a reasonable explanation. I will of course update this post when the problem is hopefully resolved.

-edit - I have removed the username for now as I’m hopeful for a resolution. Stay tuned…

edit2. It seems this foul thief was simply stringing me along for another 2 weeks. I’m pretty angry now. I realised this is not the place for this report - I have put the info in the bad trader thread… it would be really really useful if that thread was made a sticky. I’m still slightly in disbelief that someone would risk their shit for 85 euros but wow here we are. Maybe he thinks it’s a low enough value that someone would not care to pursue it.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/8228/page:2#lastpost