[redacted - user has finally refunded me]

I bought a Rozendal CEM3340 osc from him about 6 weeks ago

1 month later no module, no replies to PM / email requests for tracking number, then finally a reply offering to resend the module which never left the country and was returned to the post office supposedly. 2 weeks later, still nothing. No more responses regarding what he did, if theres a tracking number etc,

Long communication absences are blamed on covid or ‘being away’.

I guess I am lucky I ‘only’ lost 85 euros on this guy, but nevertheless it is a lot of money to me. Of course after many successful and hassle-free transactions on here I was complacent and used F+F. My own fault obviously.

If anyone knows an equivalent EU-wide body to Action Fraud in the UK, please let me know, but for now a report is filed with them.

The above course of action is recommended for any scams (Action Fraud or your country’s equivalent).

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

Any other suggestions of courses for action are welcomed. I’m not working right now so although I can barely afford this lost money I can freely commit time to putting in as much effort as possible for nailing this guy. He’s made me pretty damn angry.

Hard to believe someone would put themselves into this position for the sake of stealing 85 euros. It really blows my f***ing mind.