Still a few pieces yet to arrive, but I put together most of it (still missing LGP, Pico Mix, FX unit). Powered it up and jammed hard last night, with good first results (not sure I was expecting much first couple of patches, but I ended up getting some nice noisey random glitchy beats, which is very encouraging).

Source of Uncertainty plays very, very well with this setup, super glad I stuck to my guns with this unit. It's like a play=able chaos machine...super musical. But gets really nice worbles and wobbles and interesting timings going.

Feeding its noise generators into the inputs for Fluctuating Random Voltages creates some moments, lol.

Super impressed with Dixie, Dual VCF, & Quad VCA...my only real complaint is I didn't buy enough patch cables, so I kept running out of cables 3/4's of the way through a patch. I got a huge multi-pack but I guess I need MOAR!

Recorded everything direct in, and it was pretty wild signal even with external mixer, so I am going to get a output module on the way, and swap out the Doepfer External In A-119 for another time...I'm sufficiently pleased with the results at the moment that I'm satisfied with NOT sending my guitar signal through.

Even with a dry signal and no effects, by modulating the modulation with the ADE-50 thru dixie and 266t outputs I'm getting some pretty gnarly sounds.

Plaits is fun, too, but I tried not to lean on it too much. ;)

Overall first result: success!

I'll go back over last night's jams and see if anything is worth sharing.

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche