Earlier today I made a purchase from @Vermeil for a Voltage Block that he had going.

I’m currently looking at purchasing a few more modules and as this one is pretty scarce and on my list I jumped at the chance.. I agreed to pay his asking price and tracked shipping charges (even shook on it virtually 🤝) but chose not to go ahead with his request to use a friends and family PayPal payment.

With that in mind I paid the fee so as not to have any back and forth and possibly loose out on the module. At this point I get a reply telling my I have not paid the fee and that I need to pay more money.. my reply was the fee is 2.9% right?

I then receive an email saying he can sell locally and doesn’t want to risk sending the module. A refund seems to be in the works but it hasn’t yet hit my account. It’s a substantial amount from my new module budget, I just hope it doesn’t inhibit a future purchase.

It’s a shame my first purchase on Modular Grid turned out to be a bit of a negative experience but I won’t let this taste linger as I’m pretty sure there are plenty of good folk selling desirable gear on here..

Here’s to them and anyone else searching for their dream set up 🍻

That said if anyone has a Voltage Block (v1.5/6) for sale I’m definitely interested and have part of my budget waiting.

Happy Sunday folks!!

Edit: just crossed my mind that this dude also now has a considerable amount of my personal details 🤦‍♂️ (PayPal user Maxime Rosa)