Hi guys!

I just decided to expand my musical workflow with some modular synthesis. Because I'm an electrician I just like to patch cables and turn knob's :-)!

Mainly I use an Elektron Digitakt, a Moog Minitaur and a Doepfer Dark Time occasionally combined with some sounds from a Korg monologue and roland synths to make melodic techno "music" and I want to add some modular synthesis (nothing extravagant) to give me some extra options.

So after a lot of reading and even more YouTube movies this is what I came up with for now. So what are my intentions? I want t control my modular synth either way through the Dark Time Sequencer or send the sounds from my Minitaur through it and from there process the sound, experiment with it and so on. I also want to add some modular synth basics.

Since I'm completely new to this subject I want to ask you guys if 1 this is a good starting point? what would you change, add or let out? And 2 if there are any tips you guys can give me that help me would be very awesome!

Thanks in advance,

Jazzy