@Lugia Thanks for your response both now and in the past. You have such great insights and offer them to so many in this community... Cheers!!!

I've been pushing modules around for about a week and I think I have things somewhat firmed up on that second rack. I'd love to hear any final thoughts on what I pulled together... Anything missing? Any module have a better alternative? Am I redundant or off base anywhere? There are so many variables and multiple ways to do things with devices that it's sometimes hard to see the forest for the trees.

I looked at the Verbos Multi-delay and I do love 8 taps + the envelope trackers... But I just kept coming back to the Rainmaker with 16 taps and such a wealth of other features... I think I just have to eat up the HP and go for it...

With 10+ voices in these two cases I thought Planar2 made a lot of sense for interesting shifts.

I figured the stages could be used for envelopes for voices and/or step sequencing, not to mention the 1U steppy.

I only have a 2HP reverb module in the first case. I added 2x Digiverb 1Us in this case... I'm thinking they can add some interesting dimensions to voices...

I've really been feeling like I need to multi-track record lately... I only have the Doepfer A-138s mixer in the first case + a 2HP 4 channel mixer... I'm really not liking mixing down two or more voices into one w/ the 2HP and then feeding that into the Doepfer A-138s... And then I only have 3 more voices... It all gets a bit muddled / complicated feeling... And when I'm listening to recorded stereo tracks I keep wanting to be able to control volume on individual voices or throw on a plugin or two individually... I've ordered some 1/8" to 1/4" shielded mono patch cables. I'm planning on running voices directly into my audio interface so at least I can get 8 distinct tracks @ 96kHz / 24bit.

I really liked the Befaco hexmixer + hexpander but it's so much HP and so much $$$...

Anyway, thanks for any insights or thoughts!

D