SCMBO: Breakout module for the SCM
The SCM Breakout is an add-on module for the Shuffling Clock Multiplier. It adds a host of new features for controlling shuffle/swing patterns (Slip, Shuffle, and Skip), as well as Pulse Width, Mute, and 4x Fast. Each feature has a CV jack and manual knob. The Mute and 4x Fast buttons act as inverters of the gate signal on their respective jack, and light up to indicate on/off status.
Expands the features of the SCM:
* CV Shuffle jack and knob selects which beats are slipped by CV Slip (default=every other beat)
* CV Pulse Width jack and knob controls width of output pulses (default=50%)
* CV Skip jack and knob omits certain beats in a pattern (default=no skip)
* Re-sync Trigger input
* Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks add to main SCM's Rotate and Slip jacks
* 4x Fast CV Gate jack and switch speeds up multiply-by amounts
* Mute CV Gate jack and switch stops any more beats from starting
* Requires SCM, connects in the back via a 16-pin cable. Does not connect to power, but makes the SCM draw an additional 14mA from the +12V rail.
* Version 2 contains LED buttons instead of toggle switches.
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.$150 Price in € submitted Oct 13th 2012, 20:10 by 4ms_Company | last Change Sep 29th 2016, 19:47 by 4ms_Company