Everything Voltage Controlled 24 dB/oct. state variable filter.
- 24 dB per octave state-variable VCF
- LP (24 dB), HP (24 dB), BP (12 dB) and variable outputs
- Audio range and low range
- 2 FM inputs with attenuator (1 bipolar) and 1V/oct. input.
- Voltage controlled resonance (Q) up to self-oscillation.
- Voltage controlled slope from 6dB to 24 dB per octave.
- Voltage controlled state : from LP over Notch to HP.
- AGC on signal input 1.
- Double peaking control.
- Optional expander module for two filters with master cutoff and master CV input and attenuator,
voltage controlled spread (cutoff frequency difference between the two filters),
serial and parallel operation and voltage controlled routing between them.
- Skiff friendly : 35mm deep behind front panel (overall depth including front panel and knobs is 55mm)
- Shrouded header on the power supply connector, no risk for reverse polarity.
- Includes printed manual card and power cable.
- ? mA +12V
- ? mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 35 mm deep
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.
submitted Mar 5th 2018, 16:03 by aemit
| last Change
May 6th, 17:52 by aemit
Specs are approved by the manufacturer