octave switcher/voltage adder
- Dual channel octave switch/voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
- Two Buffered outputs and through output per channel
- Top input normalized to bottom. Allows input to be varied across both channel outputs
- Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves
- Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
Ø 3.97 (33 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Jun 8th 2013, 03:27 by seank
| last Change
Apr 30th, 21:28 by Gardium