Back to the Matrix...
The Alyseum MS-MATRIX is a Eurorack module consisting of a dynamic matrix, both analog and digital in nature, which sports 16 inputs and 16 outputs.
A special 256 LED display makes a fast, a friendly and intuitive graphical interface, each LED representing one of the 256 points of connections available.
The module accepts a variety of signals such as Gates, Clocks, CV and Oscillator simultaneously, while the different user configurations can be saved as user presets in 32 locations.
These 32 presets can be recalled by hand, by a dedicated CV Input on the front panel, by MIDI (either incoming Note On or PGM CH).
The Input and Output expander mixer modules MS-VCA4I & MS-VCA4O can be controlled by the MIDI from the main unit via infra-red.
1. 16 X 16 Matrix both analog and Digital (DC-coupled).
2. Control via front panel or by freeware editor (OSX and WIN)
3. Full voltage swing range on all IO: ± 11 Volts! (No cheap low-Voltage IC to reduce the signal path integrity)
4. Analog distortion: 0.01% (2 Vp-p)
5. Analog Bandwidth: 0Hz to 20KHz (+/-0,1 dB)
6. Isolation between channels: 92 dB at 1KHz
7. Inputs and Outputs buffered with low offset Op-Amp.
8. Simple firmware upgrades via by the front panel MIDI port.
This Module is currently available.$413 Price in € submitted Sep 17th 2014, 16:06 by Alyseum | last Change Nov 8th 2017, 16:35 by Alyseum
14 Users are observing this