Fonoton NJM2069 Filter / VCA
Fully equipped multimode filter based on NJM2069 chip that can be found on DW-8000 and Poly-800 synthesizers. Module perfectly balances between lush and clear sounds, allows for saturating and provides additional highpass input / bandpass output not found in any other adaptation. Inherent transistor differential pair saturates inputs softly, also the resonance can be stifled with higher signal input amplitudes - with control over resonance it provides wide yet discernible tonal gamut.
* Geniune Korg 2069BDB6012 chip (aka NJM2069) as four-pole filter / VCA core
* Cutoff range: 1Hz - 25kHz+
* Integrated mixer: Two LP/BP inputs with voltage-controlled amplifiers and attenuators for each
* Additional 6dB Highpass input
* 12dB LP / 24dB LP / 12dB BP outputs
* Voltage control over cutoff frequency and resonance amount
* Independent VCA with signal input normalled to filter output(can also be patched as VC-attenuator for highpass input or secondary cutoff frequency control)
Entire module is fully DC coupled.
Panel is stainless steel with matt blasted finish and UV print.
PM if you interested in buying it!
This Module is currently available.$238 Price in € submitted Nov 6th 2018, 16:50 by sinsky | last Change Tuesday September 10, 16:01 by sinsky