Auto-Seq is shorthand for Automated Sequencer. It is a unique step sequencer which programs it's own sequences. There is a small selection of controls to help refine it's sequences to the taste of the composer. There is no way of storing and recalling the sequences which it writes, Auto-Seq is an improviser. If you're interested in random composition, or if you're just tired of the hand cramps that come with programming traditional step sequencers, then this is a module that you might find useful.
- A built in quantizer with mode selection
- A built in clock multiplier/divider ranging from x4 to /8.
- Control over length of pattern and range of pitches
- Straight or random Rhythms
- External reset, and pattern write inputs and more.
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.$125 Price in € submitted Monday February 11, 23:00 by CorporateCulture
2 Users are observing this