Plug a signal into input 1 and it will be available from all 6 outputs. Add a different signal into input 2 and it breaks the chain; signal 1 comes out 3 outputs and signal 2 is available at the remaining 3.
JLR's notes on module depth: I think the module depth stated may be an average since the required depth will vary with usage. (measurements based on serial #379)
* With nothing plugged into the power connector or cascade jacks the module depth is at least 35mm.
* With a power cable that doesn't have a strain relief you can stay under 35mm.
* A power cable that has a strain relief will require a depth just under 40mm.
* Using the cascade jacks with right angle cables, a case depth of at least 50mm will be needed.
* Using the cascade jacks with standard straight cables, a case depth of at least 60mm will be needed.
This Module is currently available.$90 Price in € submitted Dec 9th 2012, 04:40 by spitznagl | last Change Jul 30th 2018, 02:50 by Division6
|EU||###**Check out my other modules for sale!** Unused. Comes in original...||$50.00||Endorfinity||View|
|USA||A great little module. I purchased it used from Control. Minimal rack ra...||$70.00||View|
7 Users are observing this