Module A-186 is a very simple, passive unit that combines up to 7 gate, trigger or analog signals by or-wiring.
* if all seven inputs are low or open the output is low
* if one or more of the seven inputs is "high" the output turns high
* combination ("or"-wiring) of gate and/or trigger signals (e.g. from LFOs, sequencers, keyboards, Midi-to-CV interfaces, ribbon controller, theremin, trigger delays or any other source of gate/trigger signals
* Maximum extractor for analog voltages: at the output the maximum voltage (minus ~ 0.7V because of the diodes) appears, similar function as the maximum output of the A-172 Maximum/Minimum Selector module, e.g. for simple waveshaping
* simple half-wave rectifier
This Module is currently available.$65 Price in € submitted Oct 6th 2012, 13:36 by MacroDX | last Change Dec 24th 2018, 02:26 by mt3