This Module is currently available.
12 bit USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter, PSU for a Shuttle full of modules, host for class compliant MIDI-Devices, …
One cannot control the darkness.
• 12 HP/TE width, up to 35mm ca. 1.5” in depth (super slim & therefore shuttle friendly)
• 12 bit USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
• simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M3 CPU
• internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter
• no drivers are required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
• up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
• MPE enabled
Shuttle Control consists of the following parts:
• Switched mode PSU
• USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter
• Web-based editor for editing presets
Photocredits: © derwellenreiter, Berlin
20 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?