Patch Sketch

I just got Plaits, and I've been having a lot of fun with this patch with Vector Space modulating the model input. Sound sources are mixed in different positions through Planar, which is modulated by Rampage through Invert Offset with Time Warp. Planar controls V3kt and Vector Space to bring everything together. Quadrax is in Vacillator mode triggered by Rampage to control the 'k' input on Vector Space. Keyboard sounds are from a Yamaha CS2x with an expression pedal to control its filter.

Hi WaveofSilence,

Nice jam! You got a nice sequence going on as from about 5:00 that develops pretty nicely, I like that!

I love the melody you are building up as from about 27:00 with your keyboard, nice!

By the way, what a spaghetti of patch cables ;-) Enjoy your Plaits and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thank you! My cables usually end up like that, so I try to arrange modules to control while playing on the top and sides.

Here's another video where I left the patch to play on its own with the keyboard arpeggiator repeating:

Hi WaveofSilence,

Yeah, nice one too! I love the arpeggiator functionality, what would we do without it? ;-)

Regarding the cables, ha, ha, does your hand never get stucked between the cables, so the cables "hold your hand locked-in"? ;-)

Nice to see you at work at the drums as well. That cymbal you are playing, is that an acoustic cymbal or is that digital too?

You are a real multi-instrumentalist, using so many instruments in this jam. Well, keep the good work up and thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks so much!

Hehe, I suppose my hands are small enough that hasn't happened, but it can be a bit tricky getting into the denser sections of cables. I like to make a sketch first to keep track of things and then patch it like putting together a puzzle.

My drums are all electronic from a combination of Roland and Alesis kits.