Drift through time through abundance of sounds. Reactive to each other.
Through this piece i explore Morphagene. I recorded a pad sound made using the iOS app Nave.
The main melody is played by SWN sequenced by Voltage Block.

Morphagene goes into Belgrad, i move the cutoff for LH mode (Low pass + High pass mode). Span set to 12 o clock. FM set to full, modulated by an LFO from SWN.

Zadar makes most of the modulation work. Two channels are used for self modulation of warp to create movement and variation.

A good pair of headphones or loudspeakers are recommended. This piece is mastered in Ableton using MS techniques.

Hi Wedoh,

Oh my gosh, this is nice and relaxed. Can every day be like this please? :-)

Very nicely slowly controlled, beautiful! So what did I hear? Philip Glass resigned and you did take over? ;-) Great stuff this, nice video along with it! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Wedoh,

Oh my gosh, this is nice and relaxed. Can every day be like this please? :-)

Very nicely slowly controlled, beautiful! So what did I hear? Philip Glass resigned and you did take over? ;-) Great stuff this, nice video along with it! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Wow! Thank you so much Garfield!
Your kind words really encourage me to keep making music. Also i really need to listen to Philip Glass now :-).

I really appreciate your feedback. It meant a lot to me.

Kind regards
Johan

Really enjoyed this piece, thanks! Nature footage and the out of focus shots were nice touches

Really enjoyed this piece, thanks! Nature footage and the out of focus shots were nice touches
-- Molerat99

It makes me very happy that you enjoyed the track! 🙏🏻 Thank you for the feedback!