Hello,

How accurate are the tuners of the Endorphin.es Furthrrrr Generator? I noticed in one video I saw that when he tried to match both oscillators exactly by using the tuners they did not seems to exactly match up.

I've had good luck with the Furthrrr Generator. Tuning is a little fiddly, but not too bad. It's fairly stable once tuned.

I've had good luck with the Furthrrr Generator. Tuning is a little fiddly, but not too bad. It's fairly stable once tuned.
-- farkas

Thanks for the reply. When the tuner LEDs on both sides say that they are tuned to A are both oscillators sounding identically tuned or can you hear a slight detune between them? Or is it more of a "close enough" type situation, or is it just fiddly to actually get the lights to indicate that its actually tuned to A.

The tuning knobs don't have much resistance so a slight touch can knock the oscillator out of tune, but I haven't noticed a slight detune or anything when both are tuned to A. I do make a lot of dissonant music though, so "close enough" is usually fine for me. Haha.
I don't have the Strong Zero VCO Core installed. Mine is still all analog, and I've found that it's a well-built and stable module. As with anything in Euro, YMMV.

not strictly related to the tuning, but I have been thinking of getting one of these. As owners, would you recommend it over others (Cs-L, DPO, etc etc)? Anything to know about or consider that isn't apparent from the manual and demos?

I don't have any direct experience with the others you mentioned. I spent a fair amount of time watching and listening to demos of many complex oscillators and found the Furthrrr Generator to be the best sounding to my ears. With the added flexibility of the strong zero VCO core as a possible "upgrade," it's the one that most appealed to me. If I hadn't picked the Furthrrr, I probably would have gone with the DPO. That one seems to have a unique sound. Let your ears be your guide.
Good luck and have fun!

makes sense, appreciate the input. thanks!