I need a derivator. The only one I have found is Ladik J-110 but that is out of stock.
Is there any alternative?

To that? Well...not really. There are a few min/max discriminators, but pretty much nothing can track CV direction that I know of, with the exception of this Ladik module. However, there is one arithmetic module worth looking at IF you can find another 2 hp so it'll fit, and that's Mystic Circuits' ANA: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/mystic-circuits-ana

It won't read movement, but it does have some useful twists on the usual discriminator circuit in that you can not only get your minimum and maximum CV levels out, but the difference value between them as well as a multiplication function for those. It also has a very interesting variation on the typical sample-and-hold, plus a BIPOLAR squaring function that results in variant square waves. Like I said, not exactly the same thing, but more than capable of trickery that would fill the bill.

Still, it may just as well be a situation where you have to wait for Ladik to crank out some more.

Thanks!
I'm giving Ladik a few months ;-)
By the way, Dovemans SHFT is hard to find.
Is Metabolic Devices 2Win a good alternative?

Sure, the 2Win is the same general circuit, works much the same way. The panel's a little cryptic for my tastes, but it should be easy enough to sort out, and it drops right into the Dovemans' space.