Just recieved the second module in my build. I now have the Maths and Quadrax and all I can say is holy crap there is a lot to learn with just these two modules...lol...playing around with them using my Hydrasynth. They are both pretty 'deep' and I'm sure will take a while to really learn how to use them....looking around at some of these HUGE racks people have thinking damn, I'm barely scratching the surface. Its all good as I love the process of learning.

I'm not sure if its possible yet, but could I modulate the Quadrax with Maths (or vice versa)? if so, does anybody have any suggestions to try out?

JB

yes

output of one module into input of other module - repeat

also google 'maths illustrated manual' and work your way through it

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

That Maths/Quadrax combo is no accident, either! They're fantastic modules to bounce off of each other. With the addition of the Qx expander, also, you then open up wild cascading envelope/LFO behavior...and you can use the various "End Of..." outputs to fire things back on the Maths, too. Or, hell, send the Maths on into audio frequency and then use it as some mutant VCO with the Quadrax doing the modulation. Loads of possibilities with those...

I'm not sure if its possible yet, but could I modulate the Quadrax with Maths (or vice versa)? if so, does anybody have any suggestions to try out?
-- jb61264

Can you ? Oh boy, not only you can, but I would say it's what it was made for, go crazy on that !
You can start by having a look at this excellent video from Intellijel themselves going over CV assignments on Quadrax - it is a really clever system and the one of the main arguments behind my own purchase of that same module:

Here's the Math's illustrated manual: https://w2.mat.ucsb.edu/mat276n/resources/systems/CREATE_teachingSynth/manuals/8c_Maths2013-V1.11-printable.pdf

There's even more content out there, if you have the time, have fun ;-)

--- Voltage control all the things ---