Little fun jam around this liquid d&b modular patch.

Chords pad from Plaits thru Prism and FX AID XL. Arp melody from Rings thru Typhoon (on delay looping mode). Second melody from BIA thru volante (not in shot). Bass from second ring thru c4rbn. All drums from Plonk.
Modulation from Ochd, sequenced on Hermod.

Recorded on Ableton live. Mix with Fabfilter plugins. Master with Ozone.

Hi Nokulture,

Oh wow, this is great! So nice to listen at, somehow relaxing yet intriguing. A track like this could go on for me for ages, wouldn't mind at all :-)

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Garfield,
When I listen my stuff, I'm notice all my mistakes... So if someone like it, make me more comfortable with all of that. So thanks a lot, I appreciate so much your feedback :)

I like it. Especially how the harsher, snare/snap type sound comes in very occasionally nearer the end of the track. Nice restraint.

Hey! Glad you like it. I guess you mean the fillers I use. All drums comes from Plonk, I use the V/oct to change the sound drum with a programed track into hermod, but it's passed thru a switch (tain) and this is patched on triplatt, which allows me switch manually between the programmed track, and the voltage sent with triplatt. So I tweak knobs and push buttoms to make fillers with the drum line in live, it's so funny :).

Wow! I love the seemingly off-kilter scales/notes/progression in this. It somehow sounds like it shouldn't work, but it really does. I went back and listened to a bunch of your more ambient tracks and again really loved Pandorum. You have a great Kenji Kawai - Ghost in the Shell soundtrack thing going on. Subbed. :-)

Beautiful! Very impressive.

@TumeniKnobs @farkas
Thanks for listening and your feedback.

Wow! I love the seemingly off-kilter scales/notes/progression in this. It somehow sounds like it shouldn't work, but it really does. I went back and listened to a bunch of your more ambient tracks and again really loved Pandorum. You have a great Kenji Kawai - Ghost in the Shell soundtrack thing going on. Subbed. :-)
-- TumeniKnobs

I guess what do you mean. I like to make complex arp/melodies... but it's difficult always fit them in random stuff or pseudo random. But if you keep the same scale in all elements, it somehow to keep on scale/on tone. I've tried go ahead in this direction, and I like to experiment around this concept. Sometimes seems works, sometimes it's catastrophic :).
And sure I've hard inspired in general with cyberpunk/space/sci-fi content. I've lost the count of my GITS' views.