So, here goes. I've released an album of modular music on Bandcamp. All of the tracks were created using Plaits and Morphagene as the main sounds sources, together with external effects. I pleased with the way it turned out and I had a lot of fun making it. Hope you like it too.

https://modlifecrisis.bandcamp.com/album/covid-drones

Here's are the modules I used:

ModularGrid Rack

Hi Mod Life Crisis,

Oh yes, a complete album made by you! I am struggling with writing yet another review report however by listening at your album suddenly this work becomes more pleasantly. Once and a while I can't work on the review report because your music needs my attention :-)

Which module did you use for that robot voice?

In a few tracks I recognise here and there bits of Latin Quarter ;-) I love that kind of yelling sound in "I Struggle To See", nicely done!

Great album and I continue to listen at it, I want to hear all of it! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Mod Life Crisis,

Oh yes, a complete album made by you! I am struggling with writing yet another review report however by listening at your album suddenly this work becomes more pleasantly. Once and a while I can't work on the review report because your music needs my attention :-)

Which module did you use for that robot voice?

In a few tracks I recognise here and there bits of Latin Quarter ;-) I love that kind of yelling sound in "I Struggle To See", nicely done!

Great album and I continue to listen at it, I want to hear all of it! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Hey Garfield! Thanks. Glad to think of accompanying you in your report writing. I used Plaits for the robot voice. There are also some additional voices from the UK's current prime minister (I'm not a fan of his although many people love him).

Hi Mod Life Crisis,

Ha, ha, I thought already I recognised the voice of Kim Jung Johnson ;-) As well as that you meant it sarcastically, hence my reference to the UK band Latin Quarter :-)

Anyway, better not getting too political, that's not wanted on this forum. I look forward to your next new album or another nice video jam? :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Garfield, ha ha. Sorry, didn't get the Latin Quarter reference at all. Funnily enough, the bass player to that band lives very close to where I do. I used to see him quite a lot at jam nights... he's a brilliant bassist.

I started listening a while ago and I'm in the middle of Lockdown. So far it's been awesome. Can't wait to hear the rest! Was Lockdown recorded in one take as a live recording or are there overdubs of different parts. Just curious. Cheers.

I started listening a while ago and I'm in the middle of Lockdown. So far it's been awesome. Can't wait to hear the rest! Was Lockdown recorded in one take as a live recording or are there overdubs of different parts. Just curious. Cheers.
-- TumeniKnobs

Hi there TumeniKnobs. Thanks for your comment. Glad you're enjoying it. Yes, Lockdown was recorded in one take - four mono tracks (if I remember rightly) into my DAW. There was some post-processing, with some panning and extra reverb. All of the tracks on the album are live except for the two with additional vocals by the current UK prime minister who I had to get in for the overdubs :)