That's a great ambient atmosphere! Could have kept listening for a lot longer. Would love to see the patch notes on this.

Hi Molerat99,

That sounds almost like a soundtrack to me with some great ambient influence. Together with the video, I think you got a nice video jam here! For which movie was this soundtrack again? ;-)

Nicely done and I look forward in hearing & seeing more from you. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Tumeni and Garfield, I appreciate the kind words! I definitely had a video game level in mind while working on this patch. As for the patch notes Akemie was the only voice from the modular -> Percall (VCA) -> VCF1 filter -> Disting (clockable delay mode B4). The real magic here is the looper pedal which I used to loop some notes from the Crave. I also played the Crave a bit live during recording. Because the loop pedal isn't sync'd to anything its temporal relationship is constantly shifting.