The forum has a new experimental feature to embed Bandcamp.com albums. Use the embed code in the wordpress format from Bandcamps share options.
Happy to post my latest album Dinosaur Ballads albeit it is already 3 years old. It is made in a more traditional way using mainly polysynths (OB-8, Juno 60, Prophet 6, JD800, PolyEvolver) but most songs also have a track or some sound fx made with my Eurorack modular.

Hi Solitud,

That's indeed a great way of integrating Bandcamp here into Modulargrid, thank you very much! That causes me to consider to take a BandCamp account. If one publishes something on BandCamp, is that "something" then exclusively to be used with BandCamp only or is one allowed to publish it parallel elsewhere as well?

Nice album by the way, my favourite is Ankylosaurus, fantastic track. Nice vocoder effects you are using there :-) If I may ask, which vocoder are you using there?

Thanks a lot for this great functionality within Modulargrid and thank you very much for sharing your great work here with us! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

If one publishes something on BandCamp, is that "something" then exclusively to be used with BandCamp only or is one allowed to publish it parallel elsewhere as well?

I am actually not very familiar with bandcamp. I created an account just to test the MG embed feature :)

Nice album by the way, my favourite is Ankylosaurus, fantastic track. Nice vocoder effects you are using there :-) If I may ask, which vocoder are you using there?

Thanks, I used the Waldorf Lector Plugin as vocoder in this track but nowadays I love my Roland VP330 and just use that for everything vocoderish.

Thanks a lot for this great functionality within Modulargrid and thank you very much for sharing your great work here with us! Kind regards, Garfield.

Thanks for kind words!