Here is my rack. My goals are to 1) get it into a more performance oriented layout. I have tried to put much of the knobs/sliders I would tweak at the bottom. 2) make melodic/minimal techno and some ambient, when the mood strikes. I have a Pittsburgh modular structure 344 case. I own these modules except the endorphin.es shuttle control which has been ordered already. I plan on pulling the Tukra out, it’s a great module but not what I ultimately wanted. I have a beatstep pro. I have decided I want to sequence drums using samples on my Polyend tracker. This would interface with the shuttle control to enable midi to cv control of the modular. I feel like I am lacking in envelopes/modulation. Let me know what you think and might change out. I love the distortion of the retro mechanical fuzz but it takes up a lot of rack space. I have used the feedback oscillator to generate noise, but that was before I grabbed the Furthurrrr generator. I basically use microcell as a granular looper, and I feel like there might be a better replacement for it. I guess I will see what y’all say and go from there. This rack has been developing over the past couple years.
I should add I have a few external synths I use occasionally and process them in the modular as well.

OK...I did two variations of this. The first one is made up of nearly everything save for the swap of the Xaoc Warna for the original diode OR (the Warna can do what it does, PLUS it has a buffered mult in addition to the two ORs) and the Doepfer A-119 for the Erica INPUT (the INPUT has no envelope follower, so if you want to control something with the amplitude contour of an external instrument, the Erica module would be the wrong choice).
ModularGrid Rack
After removing the Tukra and rearranging things for a better workflow, you'll notice all of the open space in the second row as well as the big hole at the right end of row #4. Also, I did dump the Erica A-mixer and the OUTPUT, plus the 2hp delay and the Endorphin "stereo" mixer (which it's not...it mixes stereo signals, but if you want to pan a mono signal, you're screwed, and I also consider 3.5mm TRS cords to be a bad idea when in use amongst buttloads of 3.5mm TS ones). Top row is "voicing" (sources and filters, plus a quad VCA for amplitude control), second should be "modulators", third is randoms and FX, bottom is sequencing, for the most part. At this point I finally "snapped" and did some serious reworking. Not too much, because I was still working to keep as many of your modules in the build...but I DID pump up some needed things in all of this new space. So what eventually resulted was:
ModularGrid Rack
Row one stayed the same as my initial "open" build. But row two got some 'roids! From left to right, there's one of your mults, the Disting, and then there's a 4ms QPLFO, which is a quad LFO with tap tempi and RIDICULOUSLY long possible cycle times. The Maths follows this, then I did some swapping for the mix/att zone so that you now have three linear DC-coupled VCAs for amplitude control over mod signals, and a triple attenuverter/mixer from Tenderfoot for manual levels, inversion, etc. Then I dropped in a Quadrax/Qx pair for two-stage envelopes (and a lot of other screwy trickery!), a Xaoc Zadar/Nin pair for the four stage ones, and lastly, the other mult. MUCH better! This gives you four LFOs, eight EGs (with the ability to swap Quadrax EGs for LFOs via loop functions), plus a proper VCA/attenuverter complement along with the other things such as Maths).

Row three has all of your random sources on the left (along with a Konstant Labs PWRchekr) and FX on a rather long right end (I'd really like to chuck the RML fuzz...it's simply too damn big for a "one trick" module!) that now has an FX Aid at the end, which works with something in the next row. As for that fourth row, it's mainly "control"...clocking, MIDI, and sequencing...except down at the right end, where you now have a REAL stereo mixer (6 ins, 2 out, CV over either VCAs or panning) and a matching Happy Nerding OUT, which gives you your isolated 1/4" jacks (again...trying to avoid 3.5mm TRS plugs), 1/4" headphones, AND a second stereo input. Remember that FX Aid? This would allow you to fly the FX aid in in parallel (by using a couple of stackables to split the PanMix's output to the first OUT input and the FX Aid's inputs, then mixing the "paralleled" FX via the OUT's second input), which should give you a much better result at your output than you'd get with just thruputting the mixer through the FX and then futzing with the wet/dry balance. Much less fiddly!

Not a bad case choice, btw...I think Pitt's discontinued these, which is a shame. Sure, they were (are, if your can find a new one) spendy, but the "utility row" is a very useful addition that addresses a few needs. And I love the Buchla-esque curved design!

Thank you so much, Lugia! I am going to chuck the RML Fuzz into my original case and I can use it from there if I really need it. So if you have a suggested use for the space, I am all ears. I had gotten it so my daughter could pump her guitar into it and have some fun. I am not sure what will eventually fill that space. I appreciate your advice on all of this. A bunch of the Erica modules I picked up used early in my journey, someone sold them all as a group and the price was hard to pass up. I can sell them and not lose any money. I hadn't considered a bunch of the modules you have laid out, but I will be setting some alerts to pick most of them up. I have been looking for a Quadrax for some time. Damn chip shortages.
I am going to start rearranging things this week.
I love this case. I picked it up used, at basically half price. The utility row is very helpful and I am doing lots of experiments to learn how to best use it. The mixers with OR, AND and INV are super helpful as are the buffered mults.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to help me with this.

EDIT: Is there a risk to using TRS cables? Just curious, I hadn't really thought much about it. I was using the Cockpit 2 "mixer" to pull in a few stereo sources outside the rack and add them to mono modular voices.

The big reason for not having important TRS connections is that, more than likely, you'll accidentally use a TRS cable that you need elsewhere, and then you'll have to hunt that down from inside the patch. Not fun!

Anyway, row three:
ModularGrid Rack
Without the EML Fuzz in place, this now lets me add a decent logic section which can be VERY useful for altering clock signals, as well as CV level "pick-offs" via the Derivator (reads CV and outputs gates based on CV movement) and the Min/Max. The Boolean voodoo happens in the Frequency Central Deep Thought, plus I dropped in a dual pulse delay so that you can "lag" a clock or two for the Boolean module to chew on as well. Given that there's a bunch of clocking and sequencers in the fourth row, this makes loads of sense.

Thank you again, Lugia! I have ordered the Quadrax, Zadar, and the Ladik modules. I am excited for all the modulation and envelope possibilities now. I appreciate you putting some time into helping me. That Timiszoara looks incredible, can't wait for them to release it. This is the current state of the rack, with everything either in it or on order laid out.
ModularGrid Rack