Hi, there is a user contacted me for a module, he wanted me to make him a certain price, I did not accept and he put me a negative vote, I think it is not correct to be able to vote if you have not completed the transaction, thanks

Something similar has just happened to me - I received a negative rating out of the blue; going back through my records I found that I had actually interacted with the user 3 months ago - they had contacted me for a module I had listed, asking for photos - after I emailed the photos, they said they were no longer interested, apologizing for wasting my time. I'm confused they should rate me negatively three months later, and I believe it's not in line with how the system is intended to work (it says you should only rate a buyer or seller). I understand this is the simplest possible system and better than nothing (in almost all cases), but it would be great if there was a way to make sure it is not abused

I got the same problem today.
Only got an e-Mail with the text "Hello" from this user "alienalien" and now he can rating me.
I'm not really satisfied with this.
What can i do now.

Thanks for help and answer.

In general, you can make it so that it would be possible to set a rating only if the deal is concluded. It's not that hard to implement.
-- Sholebabluch

Please tell me how???

@Mikel I paied > Hi, there is a user contacted me for a module, he wanted me to make him a certain price, I did not accept and he put me a negative vote, I think it is not correct to be able to vote if you have not completed the transaction, thanks

-- Mikel

Hello Mikel,

I'd like to discuss our recent transaction regarding the module. I made the payment through PayPal Friends and Family, but it's been about two weeks since we last communicated. I'm quite concerned about this situation. I hope we can resolve this amicably. Could you please refund my payment as soon as possible? I'd really appreciate your prompt attention to this matter to avoid further complications.

Thank you for your understanding.