Well I have been expanding my rack and loving every minute of it, but could use some suggestions. First thing is I have a Pittsburgh 420 that turns out is actually 423 HP. The bottom row is actually a tiptop happy endings that I have mounted in my studio desk and is completely full, but the top row has 23 HP available.

I am looking for interesting modules to fill out this case.
ModularGrid Rack
Current thoughts:

Batumi
Planar
4MS Peg

Let me know what you would add and what makes it an essential component of your kit (I have considered PNW but I have a lot of that covered and not sure I am in love with the menu system for the types of functions it provides)

Because you have an odd number of hp left, might I recommend the 9hp Patching Panda Punch v3? It’s a super useful and surprisingly inexpensive dual VCA/envelope generator and more. It looked kind of cool so I picked one up and now use it in everything. Definitely worth looking into.

One other "odd number" solution that I like to include on builds: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/konstant-lab-pwr-checker-wh

1 hp...and I have to concur with KonstantLabs here - this IS the most useful 1 hp device ever, period, especially if your cab has no visible DC rail indicators.