The first track uses my Lorre-Mill Double Knot and CL Plumbutter. The second uses a Bug Brand Board Chirper, Plumbutter, and some geetar.

Cheers!

Edited to add - if anyone is familiar with it, the first tune reminds me in parts of a Peter Sherrer/Arto Lindsay tune called Pretty Ugly.

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.

Hi Baltergeist,

Nice to hear from you again, straight away with two great tracks! :-) I love your experimental touch towards your music, it's always exciting to listen at your music and the creativity you are putting into your tracks is just fantastic :-D

Two different tracks, but both have much to love for. Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks, Garfield! As always, you're incredibly kind!

Thanks - enjoyed these - quite delicious.

Thank you!

Love the crazy rhythms in 9721, and the guitar in Enthusiasts is way out there. Not sure I’d want to hear that after a night of heavy drinking. :-) Your Board Chirper recordings are making that thing very tempting. Cheers!

Thanks a ton! Yeah, the guitar was done with a Montreal Assembly Count to 5 and my mutant attempt to do a Bill Frisell thing. It's definitely different, and I'll probably take another run at it. I think it's a little loud in the mix, too.

The Chirper is more versatile than it at first seems and rewards continued exploration, and I can't recommend the Double Knot enough if you want your electronic music to swing. You can make a four-over-three thing cracked by inputing off-beat. So it's in time, but a really effing weird time. The DK was providing time for the Plumbutter, so it's clicks and clacks are in the same systematically off time. A Red Panda Tensor makes some pitch adjustments and further time weirdness available in stereo. I highly recommend that pedal.

Hey baltergeist,

This is fantastic, I liked both tracks a lot. Really interesting and experimental.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to share it with us :)

Thank you!!