this user has left ModularGrid

Hello,

is it possible to run the Pico Seq from EricaSynth only with the MI Plaits?

Thanks in advance

Everything in Eurorack is supposed to be 1V/8va scaling, so yeah, you can sequence a Plaits with most any Eurorack CV sequencer along with a bunch of outboard controllers/sequencers.

Ok, so if I go to the Clk In of the Seq quite normally with the output of plaits and then from the CV out from the Seq to the mixer, it should already work?

no

you need something to clock the pico seq - you would then plug the v/oct from pico seq into the v/oct in of plaits and the gate out of pico seq into the trigger or level* of plaits and then plug the outputs of plaits into the mixer

I think it would be an excellent idea for you to go to the eurorack subforum of modwiggler and read through some of the stickies there - especially this thread: https://www.modwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43964

*ideally you would first send the gate out of the pico seq to an envelope generator of some kind so that the envelope of plaits is not just on and then off and then on again

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks, that definitely helped me a lot

have fun...

but remember in order to have fun sometimes we need to do a bit of reseach - and RTFM

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities