this user has left ModularGrid

Putting it all together even used the Mutable Instruments Shades and WMD SSF Toolbox utility modules that were not getting much use.

Shades is quite good can be attenuator or inverter and the sheer number of cool modular utilities in WMD SSF Toolbox is superb. I like using invert and the switch for good results in my patches last night.

Hi Sacguy71,

Fantastic, yet another video & jam from you :-) That's very nice! I like your videos and jams because you cover quite a few modules that I don't have yet and I am (partly) considering, so beside the great jams and videos you do, they give me usually a good impression on the modules I might consider as well, being a nice buying help/guard to me :-)

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

You’re more than welcome Garfield! I enjoy making videos as it helps me learn over t8me and share with others. I’m hoping to bridge the gap left by DivKid and others who assume an advanced level of mastery with Eurorack.