A short sketch featuring some 1/2 speed guitar (sounds a bit like a broken piano) and the microfreak being processed by my modular system. Pamela's new workout is clocking and modulating, Disting is adding ping pong delay to the Microfreak, and Monsoon is in looping delay mode processing the dictaphone. Everything gets a smidge of specular reverb set in 'spatium' mode.

That is a very cool track! Great melancholy mood. I love how shaking the dictaphone makes it do vibrato!

Hi Gworn,

The usage of the dictaphone gives it somehow very authentic feel and touch to the track, nicely done!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

That is a very cool track! Great melancholy mood. I love how shaking the dictaphone makes it do vibrato!
-- TumeniKnobs

Thanks Tumeni! The dictaphone is so much fun to experiment with, I highly recommend it

Hi Gworn,

The usage of the dictaphone gives it somehow very authentic feel and touch to the track, nicely done!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you! The dictaphone really adds a lot of magic, I struggle to "get in the zone" without it these days. Hopefully the rings module I have on the way will help : )