Can I use the Ardabil as a multiple?

click the link and read the description!!!!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

click the link and read the description!!!!!!
-- JimHowell1970

if you are familiar with the Eurorack then it is easy to speak. as a beginner like i am you don't understand everything

you asked specifically can I use this as a multiple... basic reading skills and the ability to click on a link provide the answer!

if you'd asked:

does this

< Buffered multiple outputs
< Threads into three buffered outputs;
< source - the product description

mean I can use it as a multiple?

it would at least look like you'd done some research and don't just want to be spoon fed the answer!!!

so the answer is yes - you can, but if you want it for triggers, gates, cv and audio (and not v/oct) then it may be overkill - you just need a passive mult for those - buffered is only needed for v/oct (and in some cases where an output is expecting a buffered input - some make noise modules)

TBH - if what you want is a multiple - just buy a multiple - this appears to be massive overkill just for a mult!!!
or build one - really easy, if you can solder - if you can't it's really easy to learn - and a passive mult is a good place to start - and it's a very handy skill to have in modular synthesis - there are plenty of instruction videos on youtube - AISynthesis is great for beginner kits - like mults

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

Thx for this multiple info. I thought that the buffered multiple can both, cv and audio. Ok 👌🏼
Eurorack is really fun, my learning curve is always up, slowly but up. in a few years I'll give you the tips;)
And I’ll follow the white rabbit to YouTube

you asked specifically can I use this as a multiple... basic reading skills and the ability to click on a link provide the answer!

if you'd asked:

does this

< Buffered multiple outputs
< Threads into three buffered outputs;
< source - the product description

mean I can use it as a multiple?

it would at least look like you'd done some research and don't just want to be spoon fed the answer!!!

so the answer is yes - you can, but if you want it for triggers, gates, cv and audio (and not v/oct) then it may be overkill - you just need a passive mult for those - buffered is only needed for v/oct (and in some cases where an output is expecting a buffered input - some make noise modules)

TBH - if what you want is a multiple - just buy a multiple - this appears to be massive overkill just for a mult!!!
or build one - really easy, if you can solder - if you can't it's really easy to learn - and a passive mult is a good place to start - and it's a very handy skill to have in modular synthesis - there are plenty of instruction videos on youtube - AISynthesis is great for beginner kits - like mults

-- JimHowell1970

Thx for this multiple info. I thought that the buffered multiple can both, cv and audio. Ok 👌🏼
Eurorack is really fun, my learning curve is always up, slowly but up. in a few years I'll give you the tips;)
And I’ll follow the white rabbit to YouTube

-- Shapemodulator

you can use a buffered multiple for any type of multing - but it's 90%+ of the time unnecessary for anything but v/oct - ie from a sequencer to a vco

this is because you can get slight voltage drops when using passive multiples - which are irrelevant for anything other than v/oct (if you actually want to stay in tune)

I have a quite a few buffered (which I only use for v/oct) and passive multiples in my rack, but tend to use stackcables for passive multing