Dug out an old Sony Walkman from the 80s and plugged it into my rack. Ran it into my interface at first just to see if it would even turn on and was surprised to find that a lot of the FM radio stations were still there and still playing the same music they would have been playing the last time I used it. That is where I got the title for this piece. These stations are ensconced in amber, stuck in place and perfectly preserved history. In a way I was dismayed that they seem kind of stuck in place for 30 plus years, on the other hand I am glad that all that music wasn't just thrown away and forgotten.

The first thing that I did was started adding plugins on top and made a really cool piece that I was thinking of posting here, but it isn't at all modular. I'm not sure if anyone would want a Walkman + Ableton plugins track posted here. Then I ran it into my rack and had fun for hours. This is a little bit of that.

Hi Bleepadelic,

It's indeed a very nice result, the old historic recordings with your modular, a nice thought, a nice memory, a nice result! :-)

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads