"Warning: This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy."

Acid Rain Maestro, Dnipro Krait, and Der Mann mit der Maschine DROID on modulation/sequencing, with Joranalogue Compare 2 driving random loops - Rossum ASSIMIL8OR chewing on multiple single-cycle waveforms. 1010 Bitbox Micro and Squarp Rample on rhythm via WMD Metron. Expert Sleepers disting EX on exciter duty, Electrosmith Daisy Patch for custom phaser & DSP, Happy Nerding FX Aid for reverb/shimmer, Xaoc Devices Katowice, and the usual suspects for everything else.

• best consumed at ear-damaging volume with good (planar) headphones - pairs well with Absinthe.

Hi Vow3ll,

That's pretty nice and special, especially in combination with the video it's good fun too! :-) I got a bit of the Matrix feeling too ;-)

I am watching and listening at it now for the second time, still big fun and a great sound! Thanks a lot for sharing this little wonder and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Vow3ll,

That's pretty nice and special, especially in combination with the video it's good fun too! :-) I got a bit of the Matrix feeling too ;-)

I am watching and listening at it now for the second time, still big fun and a great sound! Thanks a lot for sharing this little wonder and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Glad you enjoyed it, appreciate the comments.

Nice, works fine nearfield monitors with plain bottled water as well.

Nice, works fine nearfield monitors with plain bottled water as well.
-- cmb_

Thanks, and good to know - I end up working on my stuff late at night and have a bad habit of setting the master volume while using my headphones.