Hi there folks,
So like a lot of people, I’ve begun to dive into the world of Eurorack modular… I’m in the process of building my first rack and am looking for some guidance. My goal is to build a jamming/ambient/generative machine (with a little loungy/weird house thrown into the mix) that will be supplemented by a few external hardware synths and contain a bunch of DIY modules.
Ideally, I’m looking to build with the Arturia Rackbrute cases - either a 6U and a 3U, or perhaps a second 6U down the line… I’ve started with 1 of the 6U units.
The external hardware consists of:
- Korg MS-20 mini
- Behringer Crave
- drum machine - currently an Arturia Drumbrute Impact, but am thinking to replace it with a Roland TR-6S for a larger palette of percussion sounds
- Arturia KeyStep Pro to handle clock, sequencing and MIDI for now…
** and while I’m dreaming up my dream machine, I’d love to throw a Moog Subharmonicon/DFAM combo into the mix **
- First row is modules I currently own, in a Rackbrute 6U case
- Second row is incoming modules
- Row 3 & 4 are potential modules to add - including as many DIY as I can!
I feel like I’m heading in about 20 different directions at once while trying to plan, so would love some feedback, constructive criticism and advice…
Thanks in advance everyone!