From the modulargrid listing, below. :D I lol'ed but at the same time have to admit I don't quite get it. Just a joke? Some kind of satirical statement? You can appear to actually order it.

"Conceptual Power Supply"

Commodity Fetishism shorts the +12, -12, and GND pins of your eurorack system's power supply together via an SPST switch. This in all likelyhood will destroy your power supply and, depending on a wide variety of factors, either at minimum damage most of your pre-existing modules or at the worst destroy them outright.

Wildfire Laboratories has no way of fully determining the result of you flipping the switch - we can, however, confirm that the switch used is rated up to 126 volts at 6 amps - far greater than any eurorack system can supply. We can thus say with confidence that the module will perform as intended and create the aforementioned connection.

Wildfire Laboratories bears absolutely no responsibility for the result of using this module. By purchasing this device you confirm that you have read this documentation and fully understand the results of using this device as intended.

https://wildfirelaboratories.com/fet.html

Not sure if this would ever be considered a viable module, unless you're into pyrotechnics.

However, the other two available Wildfire modules are DAMN interesting! One's a DTMF-based unstable oscillator, and the other is a CV controlled vactrol feedback loop. I can see quite a bit of abuse potential there; those into the Schlappi or Moffenzeef stuff needs to check these other two Wildfire modules, as they seem like good harsh noise/industrial candidates.

Yeah, that vactrol feedback loop looks pretty cool.

I randomly came across this module: hilarious!

Has anyone tried one live yet, as a piece of self-destructive performance art (ala Banksy's self-destructing painting a few years back...)?

...end-of-show, show-stopper, melt everything down live~!

(Maybe it'd have to be end-of-tour vs. merely end-of-show...to keep costs reasonable. )

Actually, I'd be satisfied if anyone has tried it, even if in a small skiff. Anyone got links to a vid?

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Has anyone tried one live yet, as a piece of self-destructive performance art (ala Banksy's self-destructing painting a few years back...)?

(Maybe it'd have to be end-of-tour vs. merely end-of-show...to keep costs reasonable. )

Actually, I'd be satisfied if anyone has tried it, even if in a small skiff. Anyone got links to a vid?
-- Jukeshoe

Hey there, our friends / scientific rivals at Molasses Industries make an informative, nuanced, and prudent review + test of the CF back when we first released it. Not sure if you can embed IG posts here so here's a link to their review.

-- Jukeshoe

Hey there, our friends / scientific rivals at Molasses Industries make an informative, nuanced, and prudent review + test of the CF back when we first released it. Not sure if you can embed IG posts here so here's a link to their review.

-- Wildfire_Laboratories

Thanks for the link. I just stumbled across the same thing via modwiggler, but I appreciate it! :)

Awesome concept...I see from the modwiggler thread I wasn't the only one to draw Banksy parallels.

Well done, conceptual masterpiece! :)

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche