Hi all,

I just got this module, it's the only one until now that I knew I wanted before it was even released.
It's amazingly deep, the interface is stellar as well as the visual feedback on the panel with the different LEDs, the sounds I could pull out of this thing, the sequences, the modulation cycles with variable depth.... Oh man, I could see this one as the center of many patches or even a system!!!
How come no one is taking notice?? (although, Auza Audio have been completely silent in all their online outlets... :( )
Cheers y'all!!

This is a duplicate of https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-wave-packets-

--- Voltage control all the things ---

I read the documentation and manual on Auza's website, it looks amazing! I'm buying this next year.

I just got this module, it's the only one until now that I knew I wanted before it was even released.
It's amazingly deep, the interface is stellar as well as the visual feedback on the panel with the different LEDs, the sounds I could pull out of this thing, the sequences, the modulation cycles with variable depth.... Oh man, I could see this one as the center of many patches or even a system!!!
How come no one is taking notice?? (although, Auza Audio have been completely silent in all their online outlets... :( )
Cheers y'all!!
-- jletra

same here, happy I found already written what I had in mind... I underline and subscribe to every word you used.

parlo pop