this user has left ModularGrid

Made a crazy bass jam tonite on the Make Noise Shared System using DPO with Rene clocked by Tempi and Erbeverb for effects.
I am trying to figure out how to patch a complete track with bass, melody and drums (kick, clap, hi hats, snare) using only this modular system.

Enjoy!

Hi Sacguy71,

Ha, ha, great sound, that wacky bass jam :-) Nice to so you play around with your Shared System, you have some great moments there with the René module. That one has 3 channels, if I am not mistaken, so you could use that for two melody lines and your bass line for example. Then I see you have a Pressure Points module as well, that can be used as a small sequencer as well, for a few of your percussion sounds, for example.

I don't have a Shared System, so not too sure if more is possible however with Make Noise modules, creativity is almost endless! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah I think it comes down to a hard limit inherent in the DPO module since it has only two 1v/oct connections so I could sequence two channels from Rene for two different VCO on the DPO for bass/melody. But I could see also if I can get a snare/high hat/ kick from Erbeverb and use Wogglebug noise as well to manage that. That would make me very happy and prove that the Shared System can hold its own as a stand alone beat making techno system against others like the Erica Synths Techno System and so forth.