Link to an image of what I'm thinking about above. (how do you add images to a thread btw?).
I've been into non-eurorack analog synthesizers for a while now, and I got the Moog Mother 32 a year ago. I'm looking into building a Eurorack setup around the Mother-32, but I don't know what to do exactly. The case size is the size of a RackBrute from Arturia, and I'm thinking of attaching the Minibrute 2 to the bottom half of the RackBrute similar to this image: https://medias.arturia.net/images/products/minibrute-2/gallerie/sc09.jpg
I don't know exactly what to add or what I really need, but I tried to just have some basic stuff included. I've looked into Eurorack modules a little bit, but I will obviously continue to do research before buying anything else. Here are some of the main questions I have about adding to this setup, but feel free to add additional advice if you feel that it is necessary.
1. Should I add another Moog semi-modular synth? The Subharmonicon looks really cool.
2. Should I remove anything that I have currently put into the system?
3. Are there any essential types of utility modules that I'm missing here?
4. Is anything in the current system not compatible with the other things going on? Its hard to know what works well with other things.
5. The goal is to be able to create really unique and interesting sounds and to be able to use lots of different sources for modulation. What are the most flexible modules that I could add to this particular setup?
I know that what I've provided is kinda only a skeleton of a full modular system, but I didn't want to bloat it up with modules that I didn't understand yet.
Thank you for your time and feedback. :)